Thursday, August 27, 2009

My days before..

Yay! First post and am reminiscing my childhood rebellious seemingly "cool" acts.. Guess I'm feeling bored strapped in my home, refrained from the worldly beauties temptation from out my window..

I remember how:

1. I hated my dad's present in the house..
2. I back stabbed my Lil' sis ( a lil' perverse entertainment of mine that I really enjoyed..)
3. Stayed out late even when I know that my parents will be upset and that my mum will stay up late just to make sure I'm safe at home, though I think she's
gotten used to it now.. Haha.. okay, it's suppose to be sad cuz I'm still bad.. Woohoo, rhyming is my forte..
Never knew it, Ah! talents.. *dreamily staring into space*
4. Visiting shopping malls for leisure activity because it's air-conditioned and not to mention.. The sun is not exactly my best-est friend and don't judge me because I'm tanned.
5. I refused to take interest in the newspaper except the Life section of it.. But I do know that my dad means well.. Word power really do matters..

Jen: sorry for not listening, when you said "read the paper, I'm trying to broaden your knowledge and share my views".

Rejection is personal.. How it breaks your heart.. *brrrrr trust me to say that.. My anti father spirit have appeased through the years of maturity but not when I'm peeved. :)

That's all! Can't really think that much now cuz you know it's late. 2.29 am gosh, and I'm still online. Cheerios

No comments:

Post a Comment