Friday, September 4, 2009

Drawing faces.. KARMA

No wonder people often say "be smart, don't act smart". But we will never learn if we never err ya?

Lesson 1:

1. never try to bring on new ideas if it hasn't been certified safe
2. do not insist if some mysterious warnings shows (eg. lack of materials, which in this case ; eyeliner)
3. when friends have the sinister look plastered on their face. Be afraid and never said you were never warned.

********

Von's birthday celebration was the day that I learn my lesson. Probably because we had some drinks that night and I have that sudden crazy thought. Suggesting to draw faces with an eyeliner got to be the dumbest thing I've ever said remembered. Almost everybody got drawn except for ting and darryl who has some skin issues.. Lucky them..

I couldn't even recognize myself that night.. Lolz..

Me: will you have enough of the remover for all of us?
Hui: should be.. But you'll be the last to use.. *evil smirk*
Me: I should have the first priority cuz I look the worse!
Hui: That's why you're last..

And for revenge.. I shall post a picture of hui and von too!! muahahahaha


3 bitches


All I can say is great night and alcohol clouds your mind.. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment